Welcome to YOUR Application Platform!
The application platform allows users to view the performance of their campaigns, modify the available modules displayed within the SaaS (software as a service) app, and connect with customers.
A company logo is displayed at the top left. This logo also appears on the login portal.
The first name of the logged-in user is displayed at the top right above the More Filters button. The user's first and last name are also displayed as an icon next to the user’s name. The user's role can be viewed by clicking the user's name and selecting Edit Profile in the dropdown menu that appears.
Certain actions and items require admin access. For more information, review our user roles and permissions article.
The left sidebar navigation menu changes based on the user's role and the company or companies selected. Filter data by selecting a partner or a company from the drop-down located at the top of the navigation menu. If a user is associated with one company, the Company drop-down will not appear.
The platform version is displayed at the bottom of the navigation menu. To ensure you are always on the most recent version, we recommend logging out and performing a hard refresh before logging back in.
Login credentials are provided upon account creation by the Account Manager, Client Services, or Customer Success team. Permissions are required to complete certain actions within the dashboard and are determined by the user’s role.
The company logo is displayed in the top left corner of the dashboard and on the Login screen. To update this logo, visit the Company Settings page.
In the dashboard, a user can have one of seven roles: Super Admin, Admin, Agency Super Admin, Agency Admin, Company Admin, Company Light, and Live Chat. There are two ways to determine which role a user has. Firstly, when the user selects their name in the top right corner of the window and selects Edit Profile in the dropdown, they are delivered to their User Details page. Secondly, a user can select the Users tab in the navigation menu to find their user account, where they can also make any modifications.
The name of the company (and associated partner if applicable) which is currently being viewed is displayed in the top left of the dashboard above the navigation menu.
Also referred to as the side menu, tabs allow the user to open, interact with, and modify certain elements of the account. These may include company settings, app details, reporting metrics, and email templates as well as many others.
Clicking the Companies tab reveals a drop-down menu that includes any company or client that has been associated with the partner or the user that is currently logged in. To make modifications to or access reporting for a company or client, select the company from this drop-down menu. Note that the company name above the tabs or side menu changes to indicate that the user is currently modifying details specific to the company that they are associated with. The side menu also changes to reveal new company-specific tabs.
Leads can be viewed in either a calendar or list format. To change this view, click on the Leads tab in the navigation menu and then select either the Calendar or List tab towards the top of the window. Filters are also available in the form of drop-down menus to allow data to be included or excluded based on the needs of the user. In the Leads Calendar view, the user has the ability to move forward and backward through the calendar. The Calendar can be viewed in monthly, weekly, or daily increments. In the Leads List view, the user can use the date filter to view a specific time period. Leads can also be exported to a CSV (comma-separated value) file for reporting purposes.
View and reply to SMS text message conversations between customers and the company. For more information, view the article about messages and message management.
Access and manage the apps that have been enabled for a company. The ability to create and modify apps is dependent on the role and permissions of the user. For more information about each app, see the associated Knowledge Base article. To enable more apps or disable current ones, navigate to the Company tab in the navigation menu, and when it expands, select Features.
Make aesthetic changes to apps including which apps appear on desktop and mobile browsers, the order in which they appear, and the app skin, color theme, animation, and position on the website.
View Widget Sessions, Lead Metrics, and Conversion Rates all in one convenient location. Gain valuable insights, such as sessions per UTM category and source, where new leads come from, and how many leads were generated. Charts can be added or taken away based on the needs of the user, and reports can be sent to the necessary users.
Clarity charts are set per user account rather than per company, so another user may not see the same charts even though they are assigned to the same company. To update your selected charts, click Edit Charts at the top right of the window.
In the Settings section, users can set company details such as physical addresses, logos, email addresses, CRM configurations, and assigned users to a company.
- Email Templates: Set app-specific email templates to send to leads. When Lead Nurturing is enabled, users can create new email templates for specific events or information, for example pet policies, floor plans, promotions/price drops.
- Drip Schedules: This feature is available to companies with Lead Nurturing enabled.
- Availability: App-specific schedules can be created in the Availability section of the Company tab to set schedules for appointments or other apps.
- Features: Enable or disable different features throughout the platform, for example apps, Lead Nurturing, or other integrations.
- Remote Auths: Rename integrated calendars to be more easily identified in the Remote Auths section.
- API Keys: Generate API Keys to give 3rd party applications and integration access to your TCC data in the API Keys section.
- CRM Integrations: Never miss a lead with CRM Integration. Simply choose the associated CRM from the CRM Configuration section and input the required variables. To create a new CRM configuration and ensure that it is in use, reach out to your Account Manager.
- Matchback Import: Rent rolls can be uploaded in the Matchback section to determine which prospects became residents, adding more valuable insight to the dashboard.
- Question Presets: While predefined questions may be available, company-specific questions can be created in the Questions section to gather even more details from customers that better align with a company’s offerings.
Clicking this tab will deliver the user to a support knowledge base where the user can learn more about the dashboard and products or submit a support request.
Click this tab to log out of the dashboard.